GUIDELINES & PROTOCOLS
- Participant limits may be reduced for social distancing
- There will be No race day registration
- All individuals should strongly consider wearing a mask or face covering at the starting line until the field of runners spreads out.
- Fewer volunteers and staff may be utilized to lessen the potential spread of the virus.
- Do not engage in traditional forms of physical contact (handshakes, high-fives, hugs, partner stretching) or close group pictures/selfies, unless from the same household. The Delta Variant of the Coronavirus is REAL & dangerous, especially if unvaccinated.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after using a portable toilets
- Do not share personal items, such as towels, food, hydration, energy gels, etc.
- Do not spit. If you must, please do so away from people and areas that will have foot traffic
- TBA- Participants will start according to their HONESTLY reported expected finish time. This will be indicated on the race bib. Please abide by assigned start times.
- The 15K & 5K will start at different times. 8:00 am-8:15 am from the same location on the West side of JCPenney at the Northwest AR Mall.
- Runners are REQUIRED (NO EXCEPTIONS!) to wear a mask at the packet pick-up.
- Volunteers will be REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS at all areas where runners will be, and social distancing of 6 ft. should be maintained unless working with members of your immediate family.
If your company or organization is interested in getting involved and would like to help by sponsorship, we offer many levels. Click here to learn more about sponsorship.
The American Wheelchair Mission is a non-profit organization with a goal to deliver brand new, free wheelchairs and mobility aids to physically disabled children, teens and adults throughout the world who are without mobility or the means to acquire a wheelchair.